Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Little Washi....



Hi, just a quick post tonight to show you this pretty little card I did today. 





 A simple layered base with some monochrome paper from the stash drawer. Then I stamped 'Inspired by Banksy' Love Hill stamp(minus the balloon) and using a Tonic die cut it out then layered onto 2 layers then attached using foam pads for height ...

 
Added a length of tape down the folded edge and bottom.
I had a bit of fun then with a kebab stick and some white ink. Painted the stick with the ink, cut it into 3 then attached a piece of Washi tape folding it over and cutting a 'V' in the end.
 Used a hot glue gun to fix them into place and topped it off with a paper flower...

Thanks for dropping by, hope you like it...

 

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love it Julie. You must have had great fun making the flags! Xx

Pauline Butcher said...

This card is fabby, the monochrome paper sets the stamp off beautifully. I love the flags, and will have to pinch that idea, if I can only find my kebab sticks !!! Hugs P xxx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Great card! The monochrome is very effective with this stamp and I love the little flags too! :) xx

Abbie Kay said...

Beautiful card love the stamp and the colour xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...