Sunday, March 02, 2014

Beautiful Banksy....

...Balloons and all!

Hi Everyone

It's been a million years since my last post, I am sorry, life takes over sometimes doesn't it but here we go!

So these box cards, have you all seen them?  I had seen a few of varying levels, sizes and I think what they do is brilliant!!! They let us send a 3D card in a flat envelope and the recipient gets to see it unfold as they receive it!

For this particular one I have used the Love Hill stamp from the Inspired by Banksy range available at Bee Crafty which includes the Balloon.  I have layered up the sides in coordinating card stock and particularly love the monochrome effect that this particular box card illustrates.  The Sentiment on the back panel is Shoot for the Moon from the Wordage Range exclusive and available at Bee Crafty also available in 2 sizes.

I think offsetting the balloons and then just having the one in red is a real contrast.  I have stamped this out using Distress Ink for the red one (Fired Brick) and then for the Black I have used the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad.  Other colours in this range are available here for Memento and Here for Distress Inks.

Hope you love it as much as I do


Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...