Monday, March 17, 2014

Inspired by Banksy...

...Again!!!

Hi Everyone

Well I am supposed to do this on a Sunday but a technical error wouldn't allow me to so here I am now!

All had a good week I hope?

I have been playing with a few different bits and pieces again this week but my favourite again is a little card using the Inspired by Banksy range.


I have also used one of our Inkables templates to create a textured background I had used the offset dots on this occasion.  I just put it through the Big Shot with a tan mat and it has embossed it brilliantly.  I think next time I do that I will ink it too!!!

I love how it looks like the Hope girl looks like she is stroking the Leopard from the Leopard Escape Stamp.  

Hope you like it.

Sam xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...