Sunday, May 11, 2014

Back to Banksy


Good morning all.  I'm back again for my Sunday Bee Crafty blogspot.  I've got a couple of things to blog this week one of them being a quick little plaque that I made.  Firstly I've gone back to something that lead me to Bee Crafty.  Banksy inspired stamps!

For this card I have used:




I love this  Banksy inspired stamp, it is so versatile and it is great for male cards.  I brushed on a background of blue and green using the wire fence mask.  Leaving the mask in place I stamped the image through the mask.  I then used the bubble wrap stamp using various distress inks to frame him. Last of all I stamped the wordage stamp and embossed.



A while ago I bought some air dry clay and made several shaped tiles but not made anything with them.  This week I decided I would have a go and this is what happened.


For this project I used:
Guilding flakes


I just inked up my clay tile with distress inks.  I then stamped  with tacky glue the bark back drop stamp and rubbed in my guilding flakes.  I stamped the wordge stamp onto a die cut shape, used black embossing powders and then heat embossed.  I die cut and assembled a flower and foliage.  Finally I added some wire to hang.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog post, if you have don't forget to add yourself as a follower.
I'm off now to get up to some more crafty mischief.

Happy crafting,

Big hugs,
Clare x x x 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...