Friday, May 23, 2014

Graffiti Area...

...in Pink and Black of course.

Hey everyone had a good week?

So today I have been playing with a few of the Bee Crafty products, Inkables, Inspired by Banksy Stamps, WORDage Stamps with a little Distress Ink just to be sure. 


So I ran the Brick Wall (with hole) Inkables Template through my Big Shot to Emboss some white cardstock.  I used a little Black Soot and then highlighted over some areas with Picked Raspberry (I can't help but call it Pickled sometimes but maybe thats just me!)

The Graffiti Area stamp then onto some white cardstock in using my Tuxedo Black Memento Inkpad layerd onto the hot pink and black cardstock.


To finish off I stamped the Best Wishes and layered up to match and added a bling swirl that I had in Black. Not forgetting the balloon in there too that I pinched off another of the Banksy stamps.
Hope you like the end result.

Take Care

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Nicky Wilcox said...

Fab card the bricks are great so effective xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...