Friday, June 06, 2014

Love is in the air...

...for February 2015

Hi Everyone

How are you all? another week has passed and here I am again!!!

So I have been playing with my calendar again and this time its February....


 I used the Glad I did it stamp from the Wordage range and coupled with this I stamped the Music Fur Elise from the Backdrops Range (this is an XL stamp) I stamped it out in pink and then punched out the hearts and popped them onto some foam squares.   

 I love the Inspired by Banksy range (as you probably gathered) so on here I have used the Love Hill stamp.  I have left off their balloon as with the punched hearts it would have been a bit much.
 The Centre strip I have created using a very technical system......I ripped up a piece of paper and then got my cut n dry foam and got some colour from the distress inks in between them.....simple as that!!!  As you can see I have also used the Honeycombe Inkables to just add a bit of pattern to the strip of colour.

Hope you like it!

Sam xxx

1 comment:

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

Fantastic Sam, love it! Thanks for sharing hugs Kelly x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...