Sunday, August 17, 2014

Banksy Fishing Boy


Tales of a fisherman, I could tell you a few. A main bulk of my household are fishing fanatics but I do not share their passion! I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground. My other half took us out on the boat to watch the fireworks last year and I vowed that it would be my last voyage. Bobbing around and waiting for the fireworks was bad enough I can't begin to imagine a day fishing. He can leave me at home with my inks and my stamps and I will be as happy as Larry!


Enough about me here is my Bee Crafty post for this week and yes you've got it, it has a fishy theme.

For this card I have used:


Inspired by Banksy fishing boy
Beautanicals maidenhair
Da Vinci inspired script
Backdrop bubble wrap stamp
Wordage dreams come true
Distress inks

The colours used for the background are shaded lilac, squeezed lemonade and peacock feathers. I also used the shaded lilac and peacock for stamping the background stamps. Maidenhair was stamped using bundled sage. I garnished with some die cuts, hand made flowers and some gems.


Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I hope you all have a happy sunday!
See you next week,

Big hugs,
Clare x x x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...