Sunday, April 05, 2015

Clare DT - Believe

Good morning bloggers. I'm fresh back from my holiday in cornwall and back in just in time to write up my weekly blog for Bee Crafty. When i recently went to the NEC i picked up some of Bee Crafty's newest additions from the Alisa Kay Designs and thought i would have a little play.

 

 

 

 

For this card i used

Yueltide - Believe stamp

Banksy inspired - Hope

Alisa Kay designs - Astral asparagus

Alisa Kay designs - Meteroid Mushrooms

Backdrop Borders - Dandies

Distress inks

A wink of stella - clear pen

Distress pens

Liquid pearls

 

 

 

 

I started off by stamping the mushroom and asparagus and masking them off with masking fluid. After that a created the moon lit background using distress inks.

 

I stamped on the 'Believe' stamp, 'dandies' and 'Hope' using black ink. I removed the masking fluid and painted in the mushrooms and asparagus using distress inks and i highlighted them using my picket fence distress pen. To complete them i added some liquid pearls.

I used my seedless preserve distress pen to highlight around the images to make them pop and finally with my wink of stella pen i added some shimmer to Hope and the Believe sentiment.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...