Sunday, May 03, 2015

Clare DT - Love Hill

Happy bank holiday sunday everyone. It's that time of the week again for my Bee Crafty spot. Well i was very excited this week when some of the Dylusion paints landed at my door. How could i resist trying out these beautiful jars of coloured fluid?

For this card i used:

Dylusion paints

Inkables - Easy frame - Heart

Inkables - off set dots

Inspired by Banksy - Love hill

Wordage - Live with no excuses

Mini ink blending tool

 

 

 

To make this card I painted onto card using a dry brush with fresh lime, vibrant turquoise and lemon zest.

After this had dried, through the inkables easy template I used my mini blending tool with the same three colours and stamped the circles through the heart. I also painted around the heart carefully with black and then blended with my finger.

I need my heart template again now to stamp the Banksy inspired image in the middle. The heart mask is also very versatile. It helps to protect my stamped image. When i go back in with the black paint and off set dots inkables template.

Finally with some white paint i added some paint using the bottom of a spray bottle in various positions.

 

Thank you for having a look at my blog post today. If you have enjoyed reading then don't forget to follow using the above link. I look forward to reading your comments you can do that down below.

 

I hope you all have a craftastic bank holiday.

 

Big hugs,

Clare x x x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...