Monday, June 29, 2015

Kerrie DT - Inspired by Banksy - Girl... Memory

Hiya and welcome to my Weekly Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Today I am sharing a make from the weekend I made using a few of my new stamps which I am loving a lot




I have used the 'BEAUtanicals - Large Branch', 'Inspired by Banksy - Hope', 'Backdrop Border - Dandies' and the sentiment is 'Wordage - Value of a Moment'

I created a background using the Large Branch, Dandies and a waterbrush.

First I inked the edges using 'Tattered Rose' distress ink using an 'Ink Blending Tool', then I used 'Antique Linen' but directly inking from inkpad to the watercolour card holding the ink pad flat accross the page so it picked up the texture of the card. Next I repeat stamped the Large Branch to create a tree and the Dandies to create a grassy effect. I stamped the Banksy Girl and the Balloon using black archival ink. I then used the waterbrush to soften the inked edges and to create the dirt mound the girl is standing on adding a bit more ink near her feet. the sentiment I stamped once in Tattered Rose and the over stamped using Frayed Burlap to create a shadowed effect. I made this card topper i created stand out by using a dark brown alcohol marker to frame it.

The cardblank is 7x7, I attached a piece of Brown Mirror Board to the card front making sure to trim a few millimetres smaller than the cardblank. Then I trimmed a piece of patterened paper to fit a few Millimetres away from edge. I attached the topper to the cardblank using foam tape to add some dimention and interest

Here are a few close ups of Banksy Girl and the Sentiment






Thank you for visiting the Bee Crafty Blog today - Come back soon for more gorgeous makes from the Amazing Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

2 comments:

Maggie Wilkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous xx

crafty72 said...

love this card, just placed my first order with you. cant wait to receive it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...