Friday, July 17, 2015

Emily DT - Love Hill

Hi all,
This week I have a beautiful card to show you using one of my favourite Banksy inspired stamps.

Here is the card

I started by stamping and embosing the Love Hill stamp on some white card and then randomly colouring it with distress inks and water. The inks I used were peacock feathers, squeezed lemonade and picked raspberry which is a combination I use a lot as I absolutely love the way the three colours go together. I mounted the inked card onto black and put it aside.



The background piece of card was done using spray ink and a can of air to blow the ink around. Once it was dry I added the large Sunshine Wordage sentiment. This was also mounted onto black card and then I assembled the card.


I added some crochet ribbon across the bottom of the background card and then mounted the image on foam pads to make it stand out. 

I hope you like the card!

Have a nice week
Emily x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...