Friday, October 23, 2015

Emily DT - Hope

Hi everyone, this week was a very exciting one for Bee Crafty with some of the Banksy stamps appearing on Hochanda. I was lucky enough to have some cards featured on the show and I thought I would write a quick tutorial about one of them.

Here is the card


I did the background by using alcohol inks containing mica in orange and red and then leaving it to dry covered in cling film.
Once it was dry I stamped Hope using Momento black ink. I went round the edge using the splatter swirl border in red ink and also used the 'dreams come true' part of the Wake Up stamp. I always like to show how versatile the stamps can be and that you don't always have to use the whole thing.

I mounted the topper onto white card and went round the edge using the red ink pad I used for the border.

Here is the card being shown on Hochanda


It was very exciting seeing Bee Crafty on the television and I look forward to next time!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...