Monday, December 07, 2015

DT Kerrie - Banksy Hope - Soft & Subtle

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Ive fallen in love with creating softer coloured cards using the  Inspired by Banksy Collection 

For this Project I have taken some subtle shade of Distress Inks to match with some soft pink pearlescent cardstock, mink coloured mirror board, and soft pink ribbon from my stash


I stamped the lovely 'Hope - Inspired by Banksy' stamps onto watercolour card that I had already die-cut from a circle die using Tattered Rose Distress Ink and once dry I inked around the edge using Antique Linen Distress Ink

For the Background I stamped 'Special Thoughts' stamp repeatedly accross a piece of watercolour card that I had cut down to 5x5inch using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, I inked the edges using Tattered Rose Distress Ink - I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the background panel then layered up this panel using soft pink pearlescent card and Mink coloured Mirror Board

For the topper I layered up the 'Hope' circle from earlier using a die-cut scalloped circle of soft pink pearlescent card and fixed these to a lacy paper doily.

I finished the Card using a hand tied bow from the pink ribbon from before

Thank You so much for visiting my post today 

Please do visit the Bee Crafty Blog soon for more gorgeous makes by the Bee Crafty Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...