Saturday, February 20, 2016

'Inspired by Banksy' to the rescue.......

Good morning everyone, Barbara here....it's Saturday, (yeah) so that means it's my turn for DT inspiration on the Bee Crafty blog.
This week I've used some older stamps (but new to me) to make a card for a young male.....I know, you're all groaning, young lads are always hard to make for ;-)
Anyway, this is the card I came up with.....

I inked the background with a few different shades of Tim Holtz distress ink....Scattered Straw, Ripe Persimmon, Fired Brick.
I then used the 'Inkables' templates,  Chainlink, Brick Wall with Hole and Honeycombe 3, and inked through with Fired Brick and Frayed Burlap (all inks available from Bee Crafty)

 
 I stamped around the edges with part of the Splatter Swirl and the bottom edge of the Greatness Words.  The words were stamped again on a spare piece of inked card and cut out.
Lastly I stamped Ghetto Blaster from the Inspired by Banksy range, with Versamark ink and embossed with black embossing powder.
These have been my favourite ink colours for a long time, and I thought they worked perfectly with a 'grungy' style of card. 
Hope you like it.
Back soon, have a great weekend,
Barbara. x











9 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Fabulous card Barbara, looks even better in real life! xxx

Maggie Wilkinson said...

Fabulous card xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Barbara, love the stamps and gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tina henderson said...

Omg wow!!! Stunning creation and gorgeous rich colour x

Wendy McCarthy said...

Love the Banksy stamps! Great colours to use in the background, fab card for a teenage boy! Xx

Lea Brawn said...

Great card x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is stunning I love the stamps and the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Absolutely fabulous male card!! Love the stamp, the brickwork the colours - everything. Great project!
xx

Jan Ltc said...

What a fab card xx Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...