Friday, March 11, 2016

Emily DT - Banksy Boy

Hi everyone.

All the focus has been on our gorgeous new stamps the last few weeks so I thought this week I would look through all my stamps I've been neglecting recently!

I look through my stamps and always come back to the Banksy ones. They are so unlike any other stamps I have and I use them for all sorts of cards for a variety of occassions.

I recently got some Dylusions spray inks and have been messing round with them. I ended up with lots of pieces of background card and I used one of these for my card this week.

Here it is...


The Dylusions used on this piece of card were Cherry Pie and London Blue. I stamped and embossed the Ghetto Blaster Boy in the middle. 


I found a coordinating piece of scrap card and stamped the Boy sentiment onto it.


I mounted everything on black card and assembled it. I stuck on the sentiment using foam pads just to give it some dimension.

I hope you like it!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...