Friday, April 08, 2016

Emily DT - Love Hurts (sometimes!)

Hi everyone,
I have been rushed off my feet this week so I have done a quick and easy card in between doing other things!

Here is the card I have made...


I started by spraying Dylusions inks through an Inkable template. I used Lemon Zest, Vibrant Turquoise and Crushed Grape. I left it to dry while I went and did other things.


Once it was dry I used the Live Laugh Dream sentiment stamp around the edge in coordinating colours. I used Shabby Shutters, Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac distress inks and inked up the stamp randomly.


I finished off by stamping the boy and girl from the Love Hurts Banksy range of stamps, although I left off the girl's club. I used black Memento ink.


I love all the different effects you get from spray inks in various combinations. I'm pleased with how this card turned out considering it didn't take very long!

See you next week,

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...