Friday, June 10, 2016

Emily DT - I can and I will!

Hi everyone

Time for another project from me, the weeks are flying past at the moment!

I have made a card this week similar to one of my samples for Hochanda a couple of months ago. It's really easy to do and really effective.

It is using one of the most recent Banksy sets, the Flower Riot set, although I'm only using the spray can which is available to buy individually.

Here is the card I have made...


I started with a square of card and sprayed some Dylusions spray inks randomly onto it. You could use any spray inks for this. Once it was dry I added my sentiment, which is also from the Flower Riot set.


I stamped the spray can onto a separate piece of card, heat embossed it and cut it out. I mounted it on top of the ink at an angle so it looks like it has sprayed it.


I love this card and it can be done in any colour and with other sentiments. It would make a great card for a male (and we all know they are hard to make for!).

Hope you like it!

Emily x

2 comments:

Angela Radford said...

Loving your card, it's a great idea. Thank you too for the comment you made about my bee shrine, that was very kind. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

greendragon said...

What a great idea using the spray can stamp with spray colours - looks very realistic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...