Friday, July 15, 2016

Emily DT - Flower Riot

Hi everyone,

Time for  some inspiration from me once again, and I have made a card using a Banksy stamp.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by taking a square of white card and colouring it with Distress Inks and a round ink applicator. I used Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron inks and added the colour randomly.

I then used the Wire Style Border set and chose three of the stamps. I stamped them randomly round the edge in the same colours.


I stamped the Flower Riot stamp in the middle in black memento ink.


I chose my sentiment and stamped it onto white card. I cut it into lines and stuck them onto the card.


I mounted the whole thing onto black card and then onto my card blank.

It turned out really well and I'm happy with it.

See you next week and make sure to tune into Hochanda on Tuesday to see some brand new stamps!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...