Friday, July 22, 2016

Emily DT - Hope XL

Hi everyone,

By now most of you will have seen the new Banksy XL stamps and personally I think they're wonderful! They do not replace the smaller Banksy stamps, which have their own extensive list of uses, but the XL ones are fabulous for larger cards, canvasses, scrapbooking and all sorts of other lovely things. They can also be used in conjunction with the smaller ones so the possibilities are endless!

I have used one for my DT project this week, and created an 8x8 card using the XL Hope stamp.

Here is the card I have made this week...


I started with some white card and coloured it using acrylic paints. I blended them as I worked down the page but purposely left brush marks.


Once it was thoroughly dry I stamped the XL Hope and my sentiment and heat embossed them in white. I then did the same with the balloon but left it off the page.


I stamped and embossed the balloon in clear on some white card and cut it out. I stuck it on using foam tape to add some dimension.


I mounted it onto white and green card and then onto a card blank.

I adore how it turned out and I hope you do too.

See you next week for some more inspiration!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...