Saturday, August 13, 2016

Barbara DT - Hope....again!

Morning, happy weekend to you all.....I'm back with my Saturday inspiration.
 This is an old card, sorry.....  I've been busy all week with new designs using the next release of Christmas stamps which will be on Hochanda, Aug. 18th.....and there's only so many hours in a day, unfortunately. (I could do with about 50 hours per day at the moment ;-) )
Anyway here is my card :-
I water-coloured the background with Distress inks then used the following stamps,
Inspired by Banksy - Hope - (small)
Backdrop borders - Distressed Stars
Wordage - Definition Girl
The topper was matted onto black, then onto a white linen base card.
Keep a lookout for Beverley, Aug. 18th on Hochanda for the new stamps (and more! ).....I can guarantee you'll love them!!
Catch you soon,
Barbara xx

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Barbara, I do love this image and gorgeous sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...