Monday, August 01, 2016

Dt Kerrie

Happy Monday Everyone hope you are all well and having a lovely day. Me and the Family are off to London for an adventure xx

Here is my Monday Project for Bee Crafty Stamps


For this pretty little card I chose a 6x6 card blank which I turned on its side so it formed a tent fold card. I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to a few mm smaller than the card blank I stamped the diamond shaped background stamp repeatedly over the card using pale pink ink and bright pink in the corners which I then tipped clear embossing powder over and heated using a heat gun. I then inked over the edges using Spun Sugar distress ink. For a bit of texture I sprinkled on some frantage in antique rose which I then heated with a heat gun. I matted this background using aged gold pearlescent cardstock. 

Next I created a topper by stamping the Hope Girl from the Inspired by Banksy collection using grey archival ink onto an offcut of white card stock. I trimmed this piece and them inked the edges using Spun Sugar distress ink and matted onto an offcut of aged gold pearlescent cardstock and fixed to the card front at a jaunty angle using foam tape.

I stamped the Friendship sentiment onto an offcut of white cardstock using grey archival ink and cut up to separate the Friendship word from the rest of the sentiment. I matted both pieces of the sentiment using another offcut of aged gold pearlescent cardstock. I attached them to the cardfront using a hot glue gun and tucking them under the edges of the topper.

I finished the card using some gold flatback gems.

I really hope you have enjoyed reading about how I made my project using up all the offcuts from the card stocks I chose to use preventing wastage.

Thano you for visit today. Please visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon so see more Gorgeous makes from the Amazing Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

KERRIE 

1 comment:

Number Thirteen said...

I really love this card Kerrie, my colours in a lovely layout...
Beautiful...xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...