Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Ghetto Rat Wall Hanging

Morning Today I would like to share a wall hanging project that I made using the New Banksy XL stamps that Bev launched on Hochanda recently. They really are excellent stamps and the detail is superb. 

I stamped Ghetto Rat onto tissue paper to start with, using a 'Blue Lagoon' Versafine ink pad.

The substrate I used was a watercolour board, measuring approximately 5 x 7''.

To add texture and interest I added some white gesso to my canvas using a palette knife.

Whilst this was still wet I placed the stamped tissue paper into place on my board. I then sprinkled on some Prussian Blue Brusho in different areas and spritzed with water to achieve the look I wanted.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today. I really hope you have enjoyed this step by step and the wall hanging I have created. I hope you will visit again very soon. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...