Friday, January 06, 2017

Emily DT - Furry Friends


Hi everyone, Emily here again with another card to show you all. This week I have made a card which celebrates our furry friends, and also gives you a sneaky peek of one of the stamps that will be on Hochanda on Monday. Here is the card I have made...


I started by blending some Distress Inks onto white card. Then I went over the whole thing in the same colours through the distressed diamonds Inkable template.

On another piece of white card I stamped the style wire circles in small and medium and cut them out. I then inked up some of the words from different sentiments and masked off the words I wanted to use.


I then stamped my new Banksy XL dog which comes with the Banksy Boy stamp in the bottom corner using black Memento ink.

I mounted the whole thing onto black card and then onto my card blank.


I hope you like it!

See you next week with some of my Hochanda samples.

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...