Monday, January 09, 2017

Kerrie DT New Banksy XL Stamps & Ink able Templates

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty, will you be watching our Bev on Hochander today at 10am, 1pm and 3pm for more of her inspiring projects and ideas, I know I will be.

Sorry I've been absent for a few weeks I was unwell but much better now.

I Had a lot of fun making these samples with the New XL Banksy Stamps and the New Inkables Templates. I Used my New Dylusions paints and sprays that I ordered from a Bee Crafty just before Christmas and ooh they are so lush to use and lots of fun.

Painted both tags using white gesso to prime them, I didn't need to with the canvas as it is already primed... all of these products are available from Bee Crafty's online Shop

I sprayed the tags using the sprays and left to dry while i painted the canvas. I Used my round ink blenders to apply the paint (a technique demoed by our Bev on the last set of shows in December).

I stamped the texture stamps over the backgrounds using chalky paints. I painted the wording by stenciling through the templates using my round ink blender and black chalk paint. The characters and stamped wording was done using black archival ink.

The circles/bubbles I made using random pen and pot lids dipped into black and white paint.

Thank You for visiting today and do come back soon to see more Gorgeous sample from the Bee Crafty Design Team.

Kraft Hugs xx
KERRIE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...