Friday, May 26, 2017

Emily DT - Ghetto Rat

Hi everyone, Emily here again with some more inspiration for you all. I have rediscovered my Banksy stamps this week as we were using them for our Hochanda samples this month. I wanted to make a card using the Ghetto Rat so here is the card I have made...


I started by cutting a square of white card and choosing some colours of paint. I used some cheap poster paint in pink, purple, blue and lime green. I splattered the paint onto the card using a paint brush then used a piece of paper to lift some of the paint off and flatten out the drops. This created a cool pattern and added texture.


Once the paint was dry I chose come inks in similar colours and stamped the small wire circle frame randomly and then stamped the Ghetto Rat onto some white card in pink. I cut him out and mounted him onto the background using foam pads.


I chose a sentiment and stamped it in purple in the corner of the card, then mounted the whole thing onto purple then onto a card blank. 


I love how this turned out and shows you can use 'girly' colours with the Banksy stamps, they don't all need to be bright or grungy colours.

I hope you like the card too!

See you next week

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...