Hi there, I'm back again with the girl on the swing stamp - I've found it's really sparked my imagination and made me reach out for some really bright summery colours. As always, you get 2 for the price of one with me lol The second card below was the one I made first but the card above, is the one I like more out of the two.
Inspired by Banksy ~ Swing
Backdrops ~ Splat 2
Bee Crafty Art Stamps ~ Steampunk Stories: Cogs Set
WORDage ~ TIME
WORDage ~ Time Flies
Inspired by Banksy ~ Graffiti Area
Inkables Template ~ Metal Work Alpha
Inkables Template ~ Offset Dots
Distress Ink Pads: Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron
Adirondack Brights - Citrus
Versafine Onyx Black
Promarker Limited Edition - Lime Twist
- Stamp the girl on the swing directly on to the card blank. Stamp her again on to copier paper, trim out and use this as a mask.
- Take a piece of copier paper and mask off a thin strip a long the bottom of the card and rub a bit of Citrus ink along this. Take the mask and re use it the other way round to actually cover the inking you just did.
- Stamp up the Graffiti Area with Twisted Citron and stamp just over the girls legs. Using the same ink stamp the Splat 2 three times around the girl image.
- Use the Metal Work Alpha template randomly over the card using the Citrus ink.
- Use the Picked Raspberry ink through the Offset Dots template.
- Stamp the cogs in Picked Raspberry.
- Mask off the word time on the 'Time' quote and stamp using black ink. Mask the word 'Flies' from the other quote and stamp using black.
- Remove the mask from the girl. Go around the image of the girl with the Promarker pen.
The second card uses all the above items from the shopping list plus:
Many thanks for popping by today x