Hi everyone, it's Monday so that means it's my turn up on the Bee Crafty blog to share another of my DT projects with you all... this week I'm playing with a new stamp I recently bought, the Inspired by Banksy - Hope- I love this image!
- White 6" x 6" card blank
- Black & white cardstock
- Inspired by Banksy - Hope
- Splatter Swirl Upright Rectangle
- Everyday Sentiments stamps
- Distress Inks ( Broken China, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Masking Tape
What to do
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card and using Versafine ink, stamp the splatter swirl rectangle in the centre of the card. Next take some masking tape, and ,mask off the area all around the rectangle.
- Use the inks to blend some colour inside the rectangle, flick some water droplets over this and pat with kitchen roll, then mix a little Black Soot with water and carefully flick this over the card - try to avoid getting any in the centre of the rectangle!
- Remove the masking tape then stamp the Balloon Girl using Versafine ink.
- Finish by stamping a sentiment.
Be back next week with a new project to share with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x