Black Fine Liner Pen
Versafine Onyx Black
*The card blank measures 4"x 6". I've masked off a border using low tack tape.
* I inked the top half of the card with DO Spiced Marmalade. Inked the bottom half with Broken China.
* Used DO Iced Spruce through the 'Metal Work Alpha'.
*Coloured along the edges with DO Vintage Photo.
* Stamped the girl and wording in black ink.
* Inked the numbers only on the 'Barcode' stamp. Stamped it randomly on the card.
* Used the dotty part of the 'Snowflake Flurry' stamp with black ink, randomly across the card.
* Remove the masking tape and roughly draw some lines around the inked area to frame it - no need to be neat!
*The overall card size is 5.5"x5.5" and the inked panel measures 12cm x 12cm.
*Cover the panel with DO Spiced Marmalade. I did just heat set it with a hairdryer - you could use a heat gun.
*Wipe a bit of DO Broken China on to a craft mat and spritz with water. Take the inked panel and dip it in to the DO. Heat set.
*Lay the 'Metal Work Alpha' down and spritz over with water. Lift off the stencil and using a paper towel dab the excess moisture off. Heat set.
*I then layered the orange DO through the 'Metal Work Alpha' and 'Distressed Harlequin'. Then heat set. Then repeated using the blue DO. Heat set.
*Once I was happy with the layers; I then used DO Vintage Photo through the Dinkable Splatter and also used the ink around all the edges of the panel. Heat set.
* Stamp the girl and wording in black. Use the dotty part from the 'Snowflake Flurry' randomly over the panel. Randomly stamp the numbers only from the 'Barcode' across the panel.
*Using an old pair of scissors; use one of the blades to rough up all the edges and make little tears. You might have to go round with the brown DO again.
* Layer the inked panel onto an orange card panel. Make another layer using white card and rough all the edges and adhere to the front of the card blank and then adhere the inked panel on top.