Backdrops ~ Bricks Positive
Backdrops ~ Grafitti Alpha
Backdrops ~ Stars
Backdrops ~ Texture Circles
Bee Crafty Stamps: Music ~ Keyboard
WORDage Sets: Ticker Tape Stamp Set 1
Inspired by Banksy ~ Greatness Girl
Distress Inks; Cracked Pistachio & Evergreen Bough
Versafine ~ Onyx Black
Optional; Sewing Machine
Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer
Tim Holtz Distress Marker: Black
*Take the keyboard stamp and just ink the solid splattered part using both the ink colours.
*Stamp the girl on to the card and then on to a piece of copier paper. Fussy cut the girl out of the copier paper and use this as a mask over the image on the card blank.
*Next randomly use one of the circles, the star and part stamp the brick wall in both the green inks.
*Stamp the sentiment twice; once onto the card and then on to copier paper - fussy cut out of the copier paper and use as a mask.
* Part stamp the Graffiti Alpha in black ink.
* I used the edge of a Dinkable stencil by stamping it in to black ink and then stamping on to the card.
* Find a bottle lid, dip into black and stamp randomly across the card.
* Use the Spritzer tool with the black distress marker and create spray marks over the card.
* Remove all the masks then machine sew some lines across the card front.