Hi everyone, for my Bee Crafty DT project this week I'm sharing a card I have made using my Brushos... well one Brusho to be exact! This background was created by sprinkling some Black Brusho on to a piece of white card and spritzing with water... I think it's pretty cool to see the small bursts of red and blue in the black!
- White 7" x 7" card blank
- White card stock
- Black Brushos
- Inspired By Banksy - Greatness Words XL
- Inspired By Banksy - Girl With Club XL
- Black Versafine ink
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Paper distresser
What to do
- Cut some white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Sprinkle some Black Brusho over the piece of card, spritz with water and dry using a heat tool.
- Stamp the girl using Versafine ink.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink directly on to the card, and on to another piece of white card. Cut out the writing from the white card, and use glue to adhere this over the writing on the Brusho background.
- Take the paper distresser and distress all the edges of the card, blend some Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges then glue this to the card blank.
I really enjoyed making this card, and I think the Brusho background works really well with the stamps. I'll be back next week to share another of my DT projects with you...Have a lovely week!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x