Inspired by Banksy ~ Caught in the Rain
Backdrops ~ Bubble Wrap Negative
WORDage Sets: Everyday Sentiments 2
Versafine ~ Onyx Black
Dylusions Spray Ink by Dyan Reaveley ~ Black Marble
Dylusions Spray Ink by Dyan Reaveley ~ Fresh Lime
Promarker in a lime Colour
Have to say, the wording is a tad appropriate as I'm 'Sorry' that my post is a little late today, and its not a completely brand new never been seen card. This card was made for a Hochanda show which was shown in February.
* I measured and cut a piece card smaller than my card blank.
* I stamped the umbrella girl partially off the edge of the card panel. Stamped her again on to copier paper and fussy cut out. This cut out is placed over the first stamped image and used as a mask.
* I put this card panel in a box and then gentle spray the Dylusions ink from a distance to get a light misting. Remove the mask immediately, if you leave it, the ink can soak through on to the image.
* Once the card is dry, randomly stamp the Bubble Wrap Negative across the card.
*Take some of the black Dylusions and flick over the card.
* Colour the umbrella and around the girl with a Promarker or any other make of alcohol marker.
* Finally, stamp the sentiment and adhere panel on to card blank.