Hi bloggers, I'm back to share my weekly DT post for Bee Crafty, and I've went for quite a bright card this week. I decided to get the Dylusions paints out, and I thought they'd look fab with the Banksy stamps.... hope you like it?
- White 7" x 7" card blank
- Black and white cardstock
- Inspired by Banksy - Girl with club XL
- Wordage sets - Large Creativity Words
- Backdrops XL - Crackle Paint
- Dinkables (Distressed Harlequin & Circle Lattice)
- Dylusions Paints ( Bubblegum Pink & Tangerine Dream)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card, and use a damp baby wipe to blend some Dylusions paints over it. Dry using a heat tool, then blend some paint through the Dinkables randomly over the card. Dry again using the heat tool, then use Versafine ink to stamp the Crackle randomly over the card. Mat this to the black card, then glue to the card blank.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp the girl, then use scissors to cut off her club. Use foam pads to attach to the centre of the card.
- Stamp the words Live & Laugh on to white card using Versafine ink, cut out and mat on to black card, and then attach to the card using foam pads.
I'll have a new card ready for you next week... happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x