Inspired by Banksy ~ Ghetto Blaster
Backdrops ~ Grafitti Alpha
Inspired by Banksy ~ Barcode
WORDage Sets: Travel Words 1
Inkables Template ~ Mandala 4
Dinkable Triangle Lattice
Distress Ink Pads; Hickory Smoke, Broken China and Faded Jeans
Versafine ~ Onyx Black
* I took a 7"x7" card blank and used low tack tape to create a border across the centre of the card.
* Ink Ghetto Blaster with Versafine, stamp on to the card. Stamp again on to thin paper, I use copier paper. Fussy cut out and use this as a mask over the image on the card.
* Place the Mandala on the left hand side of the card, start using Broken China ink from the middle of the Mandala out wards. Then blend out with Faded Jeans.
* Ink the Graffiti Alpha with Faded Jeans and randomly stamp across the border.
* Use the top half of the Barcode image and stamp along the bottom of the border.
* Take the Barcode image and mask it, so the numbers only show then ink up. Remove the mask and stamp 3 times, as shown.
* I used a bit of Cut 'n' Dry foam to apply Hickory Smoke around the boy image and part way round the edges of the border I created.
* Remove the mask from the boy and the low tack tape.
* Use a fine line pen to draw some lines and then use it through the Dinkable Triangle Lattice.