Thursday, December 06, 2018

Karen DT - Winter Wolf

Hi there

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with the very beautiful and captivating Winter Wolf 😘
I love this image..I love wolves 😂

Also used:
Snowflakes - Feathery 
Distress Oxides 
Versafine
Pearls
Acetate


I inked up, and stamped, the gorgeous Wolf in Smokey Grey versafine and Twisted Citron/ Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides 
Random Snowflakes were stamped in Peacock Feathers DO and the moon stamped off the edge of the card , in Smokey Grey versafine
I added a few pearls to the centre of the Snowflakes
I adhered some acetate over my card,  fastening with red tape, on the back, then matted it on to rainbow mirri and glued it to the card blank 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...