Thursday, April 16, 2020

Karen DT - LIFE tag

Morning xx

My turn over on the Bee Crafty blog and I have an MDF tag for you, using the gorgeous Birds on A Wire and Wildflowers xx

Also used:
Versafine
Ticker Tape
Ink Sprays


Here is the completed tag 😁


To begin I sprayed the tag with various ink sprays, including some Dylusions ones.

Once dry I stamped the Wildflowers first and second generation, in both Black Onyx and Smokey Grey Versafine. This adds depth and dimension.


I then stamped the beautiful Birds on a Wire in the Black Onyx Versafine.

To complete I stamped and heat embossed the Ticker Tape sentiment then adhered with 3d glue gel. 







I hope you liked todays make and I'll see you all again soon. 

Crafty hugs xx 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...