Sunday, September 03, 2023

Alison CT - Seen

Good morning, as I'm so close to completing my Dina Wakley white 6x6 inch journal, I thought I would take a chance to complete another page.

To begin I chose one of the catalyst papers from set one. I used a wet paintbrush to draw out the size piece I wanted for the page. I glued it in place using distress collage medium.

As I wanted to highlight the word photo, I used an embossing pen to draw around the outside of the letters and then sprinkled salty ocean distress embossing glaze over it. After removing any excess I heated it, until it was melted, with my heat gun.
Next using the lines d'inkable from set 12, I drew through it with a blue pen. I used a sharpie, but any blue pen would work.

Then, after noticing there were some small areas of yellow on the catalyst paper, which I wanted to bring out, so I decided that I would use mustard seed distress ink with the crosses d'inkable to add more texture.

Finally I cut out the small Seen transparency and glued it to the page using collage medium.
Products used:
Versamark Embossing Pen
D'inkables - set 12
Blue Sharpie
Distress Ink - Mustard Seed
Transparency Prints A5 - Faces 4 Seen

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...