Sunday, May 05, 2024

Alison CT - If nothing changes.

Hi everyone today I'm sharing an art journal page created using a selection of worker stamps from different sets.

To begin I blended tumbled glass distress oxide over the left hand side of the page.
Next I blended salvaged petina distress oxide through the off set dots 6" inkable. 

Using versafine clair nocturne, I inked up about three quarters of the width of the script background stamp and then stamped it more to the right of the page. I didn't worry that it was not perfect.
I then, added numbers to the page using nocturne ink. To ensure all the numbers were straight I put them all on the smallest rectangular super skinny slim and stamped them all at the same time.

Next I stamped the clock, ledger circle and art word from the Dragonfly Art stamp set, still using versafine clair nocturne. 

Then I stamped the splatty border, from the stitched borders stamp set, three times at different heights on to the page. 

Then I added the small single coffee stain to the page.

Next I added the hope and love small words stamps.

On seperate card I stamped 3 of the medium and 2 of the smallest butterflies from the birds and butterflies stamp set. I coloured them with peacock feathers distress oxide and cut them out. I used distress collage medium to glue them to the page.
Next I stamped the sentiment from the mixed messages 4 on to a piece of card that I had blended peacock feathers distress oxide over. I then cut it out and edged with a black pen. I added it to the page.
Finally I added white splatz using the pipe from the Dina Wakley white gloss spray.

Products used 
Distress Oxide  - tumbled glass,  salvaged petina, peacock feathers 
Inkables - 6" off set dots
Stamp sets

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...