Sunday, October 06, 2024

Alison CT - Floral page

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using a clean up page.

To begin, I chose a page where I had cleaned my Bakewell Big One.
Next I added torn strips of a text washi to the page. I used distress collage medium to ensure they were stuck to the page. 

Next I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints to add some colour to the background. 
Next I added some distress spritz to the page. I used picked raspberry and wilted violet.

I stamped the border from the Journaling Essentials 4 using versafine clair nocturne.

Then I added the hearts and stars stamp from the Moon Fliwer stamp set using Villainous Potion distress oxide. 
I also added three hearts using the dinkable from set 14 using Black Soot distress oxide. 
On seperate card stamp 5 flowers from the Journaling Essentials 4 stamp set, 2 leaves from the Journaling Essentials 7, 5 leaves from the Journaling Essentials 3 and the moon part of the Moon Flower stamp sets using versafine clair nocturne. I coloured the images with distress pencils and moonlight pens. I then cut them out.
Next glue the images to the page.

Finally add Transparency Prints sentiment from the Creative Words set.

Products used:
Script washi tape
Watercolour paints 
Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet 
Versafine Clair  - Nocturne

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...