Saturday, October 29, 2022

Sally CT - Moonlight and Snowflakes

 

Good Morning! I am here with a step by step tutorial for this card. 

I began by stamping the moon in shaded lilac distress ink onto a 14cm square of white card.
Next I blended distress inks around the moon getting gradually darker.
I added some ground with a skylines inkable in the foreground using black soot distress ink. I also sponged a little around the edge. I gave this background a light spray with water and dried it thoroughly
Next I used an anti static cloth across the card. I then stamped and embossed in white randomly around the page using the snowflake from winter journaling girl Cosy
I stamped Cosy onto the background where I wanted her and also onto a piece of white card.
I coloured her with ecoline pens and cut her out.
After sticking her to the panel over the stamped image with matte medium, I added a few white pen highlights.
I stamped the spots from the same stamp set in spun sugar and shaded lilac around the edge of a 15cm square card
I attached the panel to the card and added a sentiment from winter small words using white ink and embossing powder. I added a few smaller snowflakes from the small words stamp set in just white ink too
 
Here is the finished card again.
I used:
Birds and Moons stamp set ( there is a moon on the conch shell set too)
Distress inks in Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar, Wilted violet and Black soot
Versamark ink

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...