Monday, November 14, 2022

Sally CT - Robin Bauble card

  

Hi there! I thought I would show you a step by step using the brand new stamps out tomorrow from Bee Crafty! The new Robin stamps are absolutely gorgeous and I can't stop making with them!  Here's what I did...

I began by blending versamark ink through the multi snowflake inkable and the large bauble #1 easy frame. Then I heat embossed it with ranger silver embossing powder.
Next I placed the bauble easy frame over the embossing and blended some peacock feathers distress ink around it, making it darker at the edges and paler in the middle.                                                            
I used a silver sharpie pen to outline the bauble.
Next I placed the innie from the inkable over the bauble and lightly blended some black ink around it to create a shadow.
I stamped and coloured the medium robin and some foliage from the new stamp set. I cut it out and added some glossy accents. 
Whilst this dried I trimmed down the card that the bauble was on, Stamped and embossed the Believe sentiment and splattered with turquoise and silver sprays.

when it was dry I mounted it onto a blank card and added the robin and foliage using ultra thick gel medium
Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
Robins Art stamps set
Embossing ink
memento black ink
alcohol markers

I hope you can join us for the Launch over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page tomorrow! See you there at 10 am. 
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, a gorgeous creative card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...