Hello , I have and a journal page for you this week with an under the sea theme ,using the Doodle Art Seahorse and Fishes stamp sets combined with a catalyst collage paper from the Rainbow boards pack .
Firstly I created a smooched watery style background on my page using two colours similar to those in this collage paper . I used Distress inks Blue Print Sketch and Picked Raspberry.
After gluing down the torn strip of collage paper, I used the big one Inkable Fern Flourish and some Twisted citron Distress oxide to add to my background . Then the leaves Dinkable from set 14 and more Blue Print sketch ink to create some seaweed .
Next with some of the worker stamps from both stamp sets and adding in some purple to my colour palette, with Distress ink Villainous Potion an other layer was added to my background .To add some texture I used some texture paste through the larger circles on set 3 Dinkables.
Lastly to finish my background a stitched border was added with a black fine liner pen .
Using both stamp sets and combination of Ecoline water colour pens and Distress inks I created a collection of stamped images to add to my page.
Here then is my under water page with all the stamped elements glued down and a sentiment from the Doodle Art Seahorse added .
I hope you found my step by step guide useful and that my page has maybe given you some inspiration . Don’t forget we love to see your projects ,please share them in the Bee Crafty stamps Facebook group
Happy crafting
Calee
Products use for this page were :
White texture paste , white gel pen ,black fine liner pen , and Ecoline water colour pens






No comments:
Post a Comment