Hi , this months challenge theme is vintage and I’ve just about managed to squeeze into the last day of the month with this vintage tag .So here I have a step by step for you on how I created it .
I started by cutting a tag from Kraft card and choosing a catalyst collage paper from the Moths pack
Next I tore and cut out some sections and elements from the paper and glued them on to my tag .
Next I added some stencilling through the a cogs Inkable and brick work Dinkable from set 2 , for this I used distress inks Crushed Olive and Vintage Photo ,also inking around the edge of my tag to bring the elements together.
My next step was to add some stamping with a small stamp from the Art stamps Moth set and versafine clair ink in the colour Pine Cone and using a white paint pen added a stitched border.
In my craft stash I found some ribbon, which I coloured with the Vintage Photo ink ,a small MDF cog also coloured with ink and a little gold wax and a small key . All of these would help to add to the vintage feel.
Here is my tag completed with all of the elements glued on and a sentiment from the Wordage stamp set Small words added.
Happy crafting
Calee.








No comments:
Post a Comment