Monday, September 06, 2021

Sally DT - Be Strong Journal spread

 Hi There! I have a new journal! I decided to buy one of the 6x6" Dina Wakely Kraft Journals and today I am showing you the first finished pages in it. 

I began by painting blocks of shimmer paint and some Gesso onto the double page of the Kraft journal.
Next I added a couple of patches of texture paste through the Bakewell inkable.
I stamped the dotty border, arrows and question marks using Versafine Clair black ink. I also snuck in a bit of white pen to add a few highlights
Next I added the Dina Wakely collage paper words using matte medium and set it aside to dry
I stamped Rainbow view onto a scrap of white card and cut it out
Finally I stuck the house to the page with matte medium adding a bit of shadow with a grey scribble stick.
Check out that shimmer! 
Here is a list of links to what I used:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...