Monday, September 13, 2021

Sally DT - Do-you-think-he-saurus?

 Hi There! I am here with a step by step for this T-Rex card today. I have several dinosaur fans in the family, so this set was on my list to get. 

I began by smooshing a background of Crackling Campfire, Peeled Paint and Rustic Wilderness Distress oxide inks on to mixed media paper. Make sure this is completely dry before stamping on it.

Next I used rustic Wilderness and Vintage photo Distress oxide inks to stamp the smaller worker stamps over the smooshed background. 
I cut two tags from watercolour paper using the middle sized die from the tags and banners die set. I stamped the text stamp onto the tag with Vintage photo distress oxide and sponged a little around the edge of the tag too. 
I used Versamark ink to stamp the smaller dinosaur skull on to a scrap of gold card and embossed with fine detail white embossing powder. 
After cutting out the skull, I stamped the remaining tag with the leaf stamp in Tea Dye distress ink.
Next I assembled the card, sticking the background to an A5 white blank card. I added some string to the tags and attached them to the front of the card with 3d glue. I used the same glue to add the skull to the 2nd tag. It would be easy to personalise it by adding a name to the second tag too.
Here is another look at the finished card, along with links to the products in the Bee Crafty store:
A5 card blank
Versamark ink 
3d glue
Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...