Friday, September 17, 2021

Fernando Journal Page.. by DT Ann

 Fernando Journal Page

 By DT Ann



I had a little me time the other day, created  journal page & enjoyed it so much that I decided to create on the opposite page… why do we go for the right hand page first ?
This page blends with the first, but also stands on its own… 

Inkables Big Ones: Fernando
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
Dylusions Shimmer Paints: Fresh Lime & Calypso Teal 
Black Gesso 




I covered the page in black Gesso, dried, then using the two shimmer paints & a brayer, gently rolled some colour across the page… 




Using the Fernando Inkable & a size 08 Gelly Roll white pen I drew some ferns around the edges…


Then using two of the size 10 Moonlight Pens (Pink #420 & Yellow #403) & a white pen I filled in the centre using the circles on the same Fernando Inkable, making them into funky flowers… 



I know it seems fiddly but I find it relaxing, I was inspired by Lou Sims, who does some amazing doodles, using stencils! 
I doodled in the open spaces…




Next I stamped one of the Creativity Words onto a piece of white card, cut it down & added to my page… 



As the background is so colourful & busy I decided to add some butterflies,but kept them plain..  stamping with Versafine Clair Nocturne onto white card & die cutting them out… 




I glued the sentiment & butterflies down & added some dots here & there… 




Thanks for stopping by… Ann xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...