Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Create One Background… by DT Ann

 Create One Background… 

Part One

By DT Ann 


This week I’ve created a background that can be used in many ways… you could use it for cards , tags, making boxes, mini journals… I decided to do this in two parts, this week is making the background… see what I make with it next week!! 


Distress Oxides: Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed

Versafine Clair: Green Oasis & Cheerful 

D’Inkables: Circle Lattice (set1) Sunset (set3) Regular Dots (set 2)

Stamps: Journaling Girls Arrows

Dies : Tags #1


https://www.beecrafty.net/


Start with an A4 piece of paper, brayer two colours of Distress Oxides across it… ( I used Mowed Lawn & Squeezed Lemonade) … 





Add some Mowed Lawn through the Sunset D’Inkable… 



Then some Squeezed Lemonade through the Circle Lattice & Mowed Lawn Regular Dots D’Inkable… 



Stamp the ‘circular’ arrow from the Journaling Girls in Versafine Clair Green Oasis 




Add more arrows using Mowed Lawn & Mustard Seed Distress Oxides 


Add more arrows using Cheerful Versafine Clair ink… 



You’ve created a background, you can cut the A4 sheet up & use how you want to… 



I cut 5 tags out of mine, using the large tag die, there’s some spare bits which may come in handy, hang on to those! See how I used them next week…. 



But you could cut 2 tags, a 5x5 square to add to a card & have enough left over for a DL card… 




Next week I’ll show you how I finished my tags off, until then happy crafting… 


Thank you for stopping by… Ann xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...