Sunday, December 26, 2021

Alison DT - Dream


Hi everyone. I have created an art journal page using the Dream face stamp. 

I started by using three distress inks and one of my superskinny slims.
I smooshed two of the ink pads onto the block and spritzed with water, then swiped it on a page in my Dina Wakely journal. 
I repeated the above with the third colour.
Next I used Dinkables and the same inks to add detail to the background.
Then I used the Coffee Stain and the Art Backgrounds 2 stamps to add more layers.
I then stamped Dream onto Collage paper and stuck her to the page using Collage Medium.
Finally I used Ecoline and Sakura Glaze pens to colour her and added white highlights using a gel pen.

Products used:
Art Stamps: Dream 
Art Stamps: Coffee Stain
Art Stamps: Art Backgrounds 2
Dinkables sets 1, 2 and 9
Distress Inks: Festive Berry  Worn Lipstick, Villainous Potion and Kitch Flamingo

Thank you for stopping by. Happy Boxing Day. 
Alison
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...