Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Art Stamps Backgrounds 1 & 2



Art Stamps Backgrounds 1 & 2 

By DT Ann 







I hope you managed to catch Bev on TV just love the new background stamps… 

•••

For this card I used a Gelliprint I had created earlier… you can see the Alternate Circles 6 x 6 Inkable in the background. I used a second Gelliprint & stamped one of the new scribble stamps over it, then I cut out 3 circles & created baubles with them. Finally I used the ‘heartbeat’ stamp around the edges & as string for each bauble… 





For this sample I used one of the MDF Artboards & painted it with white gesso, so that the colours stayed vibrant. I used various blues, greens, teals & a yellow paint to create the background, then left it to dry. 
Next I spread Texture Paste through one of the Texture Discs from set 2.
When dry I stamped & embossed one of the background stamps around the edges in black.. then added gold embossing powder to the texture paste. I used Gelly Roll pens to add a few hi lights & stamped the ‘Just For You’ sentiment from the Handwritten Words set.





Next sample was a mini art journal, I used all of the new stamps in this journal.. sadly I forgot to take a photo but here’s a link to a short video I made flicking through it… 


The rest of my samples are using Dream, Faces, Handwritten Words & Journal Elements 1 & 2 sets as well as the new Background stamps… 














Thank you for stopping by… Ann xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...