Thursday, December 30, 2021

Sue Whatever Works

 

Sue CT Whatever Works

Hi everyone! I am Sue and this is the first time I have ever written a blog post of any sort, so please be kind to me. I am sure I will soon get used to it and hopefully not break the blog! It's really great to be here on the Bee Crafty blog and can't wait to get going.


Products I have used
 
White 6x6 card
Black card 5¾ x 5¾ inches
Scraps of white card
Anti-Static Bag
Versamark Ink pad

 I have decided to go dramatic with this one which is very unusual for me!


I wanted something fairly simple so went with black and white. Rub the anti-static bag over both the black and white card.




Stamp the Whatever Works face onto white card using Versamark and emboss using Ranger Black Fine Detail Embossing powder. I also added the second eye to add more detail as you can see from my later photo.




Stamp the Whatever Works words onto a scrap of card and emboss with the black fine detail embossing powder.




Using the largest tag die, cut the face, positioning the die where it suits you. 




Cut the words out using a paper trimmer or scissors. Draw lines around the edges of both the tag and words using a black Micron pen.




Using the triangle stamp from the Art Background 1 stamp set, stamp the triangles along one side of the card using Versamark and heat emboss with white detail embossing powder. Then repeat in the opposite direction, making sure not to overlap the first image.

Arrange the tag and words on the black card and adhere using your chosen medium. If you wanted to add some extra colour, you could use Moonlight Pens to colour some of the triangles.




Thank you very much for reading my first post. Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you all have a very Happy New Year.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...