Saturday, January 01, 2022

Jane CT - Wishing You Happiness

 Hello!

Happy new year to you all and for my project this week I have created a card to wish you all happiness for 2022...


1) First I stamped the scribble background across a piece of card using embossing ink then heat embossed in white.  Next I used distress inks in mustard seed, tumbled glass and kitsch flamingo to create some colour and wiped any excess off of the embossing...


2) Using pens I then coloured in a few of the areas to create a bit more contrast...


3) Using embossing ink and white powder again I embossed and cut out the three circles from the Journaling Elements 2 set and then coloured them with tumbled glass distress ink.
Next I used some more of the stamps from the Journal Elements set with black archival ink to create some foliage before sticking on the circles...


4) Finally I stamped out one of the sentiments from Everyday Sentiments 2 before matting and layering all the parts together...



Here are the products that were used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx


1 comment:

Owllycrafter said...

Oh I love it Jane it is beautiful,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...